This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi everyone ive been with my boyfriend about 7.5 years all we do is argue and he says its because of me he has cheated o
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
hi everyone ive been with my boyfriend about 7.5 years all we do is argue and he says its because of me he has cheated o
And that relation ended up in a pregnancy so now he has a son. That was the 2 year we were together after that i still stayed and things seemed okay aside from the fact that his mother loved the othet female because she had her sons baby and started treating me like shit. Fast forward we moved in together its been almost 3 years now. Last year he needed transportation for his job and i gave him 3 grand to help finance the car he said it was our car but i cannot drive. So he has the car he goes where he wants, he wanst picking me up on time from work he was always late, and when he said we would go out he would always come back late or not answer his phone and then say something happen but i knew better. Next thing he only spent 4 hours with me on his birthday and he came home at 5 am did i mention he was on his phone all day smirking. Fast foward i.found out he had a private Facebook account i say privacy because neither one of us was supposed to have a page anyway he was online flirting and saying he wanted numbers and trying to meet up with girls then when i confronted him he said it was just for fun but it was innocent. Fast forward we went to atlantic city and while he was sleeping i decided to check his cell which he has a lock on it. I see a text that seemed like it was from a female and it was so i text her she asked what was he aka me up too and i said im with my girl why she said because i want to fuck u like last time lol. Whats going on is the love and respect gon

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM

That is the game that you are playing with him.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Your boyfriend is no longer faithful.