This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls....Why do you delete facebook?
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Girls....Why do you delete facebook?
Why do you girls delete facebook... If you know a guy likes you do you do this so he will fight for you and show he cares by calling you up or do you delete it to run away from him because you simply to feel that way about him? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM

Why do you think it's about guys?

I'm a guy and I debated on deleting facebook because it gives people a false impression of who you really are. I'd rather control what they know about me and how they judge me by how I act in person with them.

Too bad not having a facebook only makes them judge you more.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

Because, you are fakkin stalking, idiot. leave her alone for 4 months and she will come to your automatically. But, by that time you will sleep with 4 girls and have a new hot one as your girlfriend and you will avenge her for this.
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Unless you have been bothering her, I doubt it had anything to do with you. Otherwise, it is an extremely obvious hint that she wants you to leave her the hell alone. Move on.
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM

If a girl does the exact opposite of what she wants in the hopes you'll ignore her and do the thing she wants anyway, you should run in the opposite direction, because you do not want a girl like that. As for the rest of us, we don't want girls like that making our lives harder by encouraging guys to engage in creepy stalker tactics. Assume she doesn't want to be contacted for whatever reason unless she tells you otherwise and move on.