This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I get for my 18th birthday?
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
What should I get for my 18th birthday?
My birthday is soon and my mother is making me pick only one of these:

Iphone 5- I always wanted one! I currently have a blackberry but it doesn't have an instagram Sad I think it's very teenager-ish. lol
Braces- my teeth is not that bad looking but is a bit crooked. And braces are fashionable too. Skin
Bleaching- I'm a bit on the tan side so I was thinking of making my skin fairer.

So, What's the most worth it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

I'm going to speak as a guy. Keep that in mind.

You don't need your skin bleached. I love the 'natural' beauty of a woman, and I keep trying to tell my wife she doesn't need make-up, but she never believes me.

As far as braces go, personally, I find braces on a woman incredibly attractive. If your teeth are even slightly needing braces, that's not a bad idea, for more reasons than I have mentioned.

IPhone. Are you going to use all of the functionality? All of the apps, all of the uses (GPS, Maps, whatever)? If not, I would keep the Blackberry, or upgrade to a cheaper version of the Iphone (The Samsung Galaxy S3/4 is very good, and even surpasses the IPhone in damage resilience and performance, at a significantly reduced cost).

There are my opinions. Take them as you will. Whatever you choose, Happy Birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbhfpF3NA0 <--- My favorite birthday song, just for fun.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply