This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woman organizing class reunion TAKING OUR MONEY? I have paid my $35, but...?
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Woman organizing class reunion TAKING OUR MONEY? I have paid my $35, but...?
but I thought a number of people would attend. We graduated with 300+ people and only 20 people have RSVP for Beto's because they don't trust this woman.

We're having it at a Mexican restaurant and the most expensive thing I show on the menu is $11.99.
Our $35 per person is suppose to cover our meal, 2 drinks, and live entertainment. I called the restaurant, they always have FREE live entertainment on the patio and there is no deposit. They will charge your card $50 if no one shows up.

Doesn't that sound expensive to you? I want to question her about it on the Reunion Groups page on facebook but I am unsure how to word it. The event is tomorrow.

More people want to just show up and pay for their own food. What are your thoughts on that? A lot of plates are only $8.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Sound's sketchy, are they covering transportation? That's the only thing I could think that would make it cost $35 if you are saying that most things will cost around $8. Anyways, I'd just ask for your money back if you feel too uncomfortable and just show up and pay for your food.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Visit the link below for more beautiful and amazing patio covers, there you can find various type patio covers. There you can choose the patio covers which you like. Since it is the trusted over 30 years by many.