This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BIG FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM please read everything i really need help :(?
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
BIG FRIENDSHIP PROBLEM please read everything i really need help :(?
Okay so i havent been talking to my 'bestfriend' for a while, i been ignoring her in lessons and everything, the reason for this is because i dont want her friendship anymore and i want to move on she's been starting to befriend the people i dont like (the loud people) and she knows i dont like big social groups and i also feel like she's clinging to.me even though she has two other best friends and i only have one other.
Recently she's been changing her prifile pictures on all these social media places saying bestvfriends dont do this or best friends do that. Her statuses are the same aswell and its really pissing me off. And then she goes posting those picturew on instagram with stupid stuff like 'better smile back than the one who didnt' seriously wtf?
And then her other two best friends start commenting stuff like Oh youu have usss we'll maake you smiiile....
And no im not going to go to her straight face to face and tell her how i feel, i neee a suitable answer pleasw
I'm also going to be alone in most of my lessons as i dont really get qlong with most people in my class. Sure i have other friends in my class but they are also her friends... She's already been sitting next to them in class and im all by myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Who gives a fuck and dont go on social media...

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

As long as she's not nagging you straight forward about it, I think you should just continue to ignore her. Or next time you could comment something and tag one of your friends, give her a taste of her own medicine

answer mine? thank you

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...059AAW4osV
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

Maybe your friend just doesn&#x27;t want to loose your friendship. And sure, she&#x27;s making other friends. So what? Everyone can have as many friends as they would like. It&#x27;s not fair for you to try and tell her who she can and can&#x27;t be friends with just because you don&#x27;t like that crowd right? It sucks when people do that. If you don&#x27;t like her other friends, just tell her. Let her know that you want to hangout with her without her other friends because they just aren&#x27;t your preferred group of people. She&#x27;ll understand and appreciate it more than you jut shutting her out. Unless you really don&#x27;t want to be friends with this girl anymore at all. In that case, I would just say confrontation is the best way to do it. Confront her, tell her your issue, and just be blunt.