This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook won't take down some hateful photos?
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Facebook won't take down some hateful photos?
Some stupid facebook page about people with hair about 2 feet high put up pictures of my friend and alot of people that I don't know, up in an album on their page, calling them ugly.
I reported every picture in the album to facebook as "hateful" and "bullying" but they denied my request.
What the fuck can I do to get it taken down?
I can't write them and tell them to take it down because its not a page you can message and they are like....13-year-olds so they wouldn't listen anyways.
This is the page, by the way. http://www.facebook.com/Prettyboiisz?fref=ts
People....it does go against their guidelines. It's called bulling. Putting pictures of other people on their page and calling them ugly so all their followers will join in to call them immature names also....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM

Their are certain policy of facebook related photos which facebook don't allow to upload.

Ads

you cannot control what other people do on the internet... you can report it, but if they arent breaking the rules, just stop worrying about it

They're just expressing themselves. If you don't like something that someone says or does, it doesn't mean that you have the right to squelch them. You have 7 billion other people with whom you must share this beautiful world. If you don't like what some of them do or say, then find other folks to associate with.

I would have gone to the page myself, but I despise Facebook and deactivated my account about a week ago, vowing never to return to it.