This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling multipule items on ebay?
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Selling multipule items on ebay?
I am making a craft, a wallet, and a bag. How do I setup the ebay sale without an auction but just list of how many products i have left at a fixed rate. I know about ebay stores, but im thinking theres annother way to do it, before i go subscribe to that. Im also fine with having 2 diffrent sales for the bag and the wallet but i have no idea how to do that. Is it even possible not to have an auction, but just a sale?

thanks in advance <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Fixed Price listing. This is where you have many of the same item for sale. You will list the total number of items and the price for each of them. Buyers can buy however many they want at the set price. This is good for the buyer because they don't have to wait for an auction to end. The seller must be ID verified to sell in this manner. If they are not, then their feedback rating must be above 30 and they need to have been registered for at least 14 days. Or if you have a Paypal account and accept Paypal as the means of payment, then you need only have a feedback rating of 15.

I hope it can help you!

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

You will need to use eBay Classifieds to do so. This will involve listing an item for sale in the ad section. You can also try the eBay buy now section instead of doing an auction. Do not forget to use SEO so people can find what you are selling.