This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy s3 vs iphone 4?
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Samsung Galaxy s3 vs iphone 4?
Which one do you guys think is better?
The main things I am looking for are battery life and apps
I want instagram for sure which I think is available on both, but is tiny tower available for the Samsung galaxy?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

I have the Samsung Galaxy S and I love it my battery life usually last three days. Unlike the iPhone which on,y lasts one day. I love it lots of apps and great screen. Plus the screen is bigger than the iPhone but the Galaxy does cost a little more.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

The Galaxy S3 has a much bigger battery, it's faster, it has almost the same amount of apps (400,000 on Play Store compared to 500,000 on App Store), it has better cameras, it has better reception and a faster network capability (LTE), and a much more vibrant and better looking screen. And yes, you can get Tiny Tower on the S3.
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 for sure! The battery life is better on the S3 than the 4. It has as much apps as the App Store. Tiny Tower IS for the S3, so you can be assured of that, and also S3 has Instagram, also S3 has a sleek design and a 4.8" screen, 8,0 Megapixel camera and 1.5 front facing camera. Go with the S3, you won't regret it!