This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I reactivate facebook to ask this girl out?
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Should I reactivate facebook to ask this girl out?
I’m a university student about to graduate wondering if I should get facebook back in the hopes of trying to get the attention of girl I like. I’ve deactivated facebook since September due to feeling down about myself as I often felt left out if I saw pictures of a group of friends hanging out or saw a convo involving friends who were hanging out. I also felt I wasted a lot of time creeping others profiles and seeing what they were doing and feel better about myself without facebook. The cons are maybe I miss out on some things between friends or can’t creep people’s profiles but I’ve wasted a lot less time and been able to focus on me now.

However I’ve struggled to ask out a girl I’m crushing on. I’d like to speak with her but I’m scared she dosen't really want to talk and is just being nice on the occasions I have the guts to talk to her. I’ve actually been good with asking girls out in the past and telling them how gorgeous I think they are to flatter them but I can’t muster a few words to this girl at times. We had a graduation ball last week and I was able to buy her a drink and talk but I didn’t think that was good timing to ask her out because we were both drunk.

My friends think I should reactivate facebook so I can add her and start a convo by asking about the ball but I see some issues. I hate having text/fb convos with people I don’t know too well because I can’t read their emotion so I can’t tell if they’re bored. Since it’s already been a week, would it be too late to bring up the ball? I don’t plan on asking her out on facebook, that is something I would always leave face-to-face because I can show my sensitive emotions and true feelings and I feel that is my strength in getting the numbers of girls like I have in the past. I worry facebook might distract me from other aspects of life and me feeling worse about who I am.

I feel better about myself now and my relationship with friends. Despite that, I can’t help but feel some jealousy when I see someone go somewhere I wish I could go through their photos or accomplish something that I haven’t come close to accomplishing by posting on their status. All things considered, should I get facebook back to chat with her or just hope I can bump into the girl and talk to her then about the night and eventually ask her out?
If it's on facebook, should I ask her about the ball?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM

Just ask her out.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

Add her on Facebook!
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

IN PERSON ALL THE WAAAAY. If you don't know where she's gonna be in the next few days ask one of your friends thats a girl to be a homie. Have your friend ask the girl you like to hang out for some coffee or whatever, then casually bump into them. Have your friend ask you to join them and WALLAH. From there you ask about the ball and blah blah blah. Then your friend leaves to the bathroom or has to suddenly leave for something she forgot and its just the two of you. Now you ask her out if you think she likes you....so yea
there ya go