This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it possible to change my IP address?..?
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
is it possible to change my IP address?..?
my POF (plenty of fish) accounts keep getting deleted so I think ive been blocked from POF, is there away around this? can i change my IP address?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM

yes you need the software peerblock or ultrasurf

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:33 PM

depends on how you get your internet. turn off your router for like 5 mins (or make it 10, to be sure, not sure how long it actually takes but 10 should be fine). if that doesn't work you can still use a VPN (just google it)
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

If you connect directly to the internet via a phone or cable modem, getting a different DSL or cable modem will change both your IP and your MAC address.

Your router address is not used to keep track of you.

You might be able to use a proxy server to connect, but many commercial sites (I don't know about POF) prevent logins from redirects from proxy servers.

Try it... go to http://www.proxy4free.com/ and select a proxy server. Then enter the URL for POF.
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM

The fastest and easiest way to hide or change your IP address temporary is to use an VPN tunnel. Several sites that offers this service may require a subscription that costs money. There are also sites that offers this service for free. To find such sites you may google it with the searchword VPN tunnel.
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

If you need to change your public ip, you can try to use VPN, proxy or special software. More information on how you can do it is here
http://smarthide.com/articles/hide-ip/ho...P-address/