This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is reapcheap.ru a legit site for fake shoes?
04-08-2014, 06:28 PM
is reapcheap.ru a legit site for fake shoes?
I was wondering if reapcheap.ru was a legit shoe replica site. Is it a scam that will steal my money? and if it is not a scam how good are the replicas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Don&#x27;t they accept PayPal? If they do then buy something, you are covered either way

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Why not just go on http://www.scamadvisor.com and find out for yourself? Why are you shopping on the internet if you do not know this?

Consider what you just asked. You want a "legit" site for buying "replica" shoes. That is impossible. There is nothing legit about it.

So when they take your money, and you never see any shoes, exactly how and where will you report them? What will you say, "I was trying to buy something illegal, and I got ripped off"?

Assuming you receive any shoes, when the cheap toxic chemicals leach out of the shoes and your feet break out in a rash, who will take responsibility?

Good luck with that. BTW: I have some beautiful beachfront property in the New Mexico desert. Are you interested?

I reported them to the system admin at their ISP. They will likely be gone before long.
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

You are so scammed. Wake up man! If you have to buy fake then maybe you do not need the item you are looking to buy.

It looks like they have been reported, and taken down.