This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zoho CRM Problems - UK Question?
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Zoho CRM Problems - UK Question?
been getting help directly from them (indian call centre) but i have got only so far and they seem half assed about it all, i'm having to keep re-asking question because they didn't explain it properly in the first place or missed out vital info. The migration team couldn't get the dates of the customers called imported, they had to do a work around, i need to create custom fields for some of the information.

I have absolutely NO faith in this company. Is there anyone else i can try as this shouldn't have taken more than 1 week to achieve if i had the proper help in the first place. i have over 40 columns of info i need imported.

I tried to get on board with Bingo CRM as it looked nice and clear, but they never called; i gave them 3 opportunities to call me. I have read that they are in beta mode but customer service is shocking.

I have heard of sugar crm, they have free version in which you download and then change the software how you want and upload to your own software - does anyone know how much it would cost for a programmer to look at this?

Can anyone please advise as i'm sick of it all as it is!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Hi there,

I can't answer your query but I can recommend Gold-Vision CRM. You will deal directly with the software authors based in the UK & the software is very intuitive.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

How about if you check this list of over 15 CRM software? http://www.staff.com/blog/comparison-of-crm-software/

From there, you could review each one of them (I mean not literally, just those companies you think are good enough) then call their support for assistance.

By the way, the list has a comparison of all the features, software integrations and pricing.