This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex girlfriend problems?
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Ex girlfriend problems?
I split up with my ex about 2 years ago she lives abroad and I visit her to see my son. The thing is she is always commenting on what am doing, asking if am dating another women. Asking to add me as a friend on her facebook. Other things i have noticed like asking me if I got a camera so she can look what pictures are on it. She saw my profile on a social networking site and told me I should have a picture of my son on it. I dont understand she choose to leave and am just getting on with my life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

Tell her that she chose to leave and you are getting on with your life. She has no right to monitor your personal life if she has chosen not to be a part of it. Don't give her your camera.

I would not put a picture of my child on Facebook. There are too many crazies out there, and if you read the FB TOS, you have no right to privacy in their book.

Tell her you are protecting your son by not posting his picture. Ask her why she brags on him like a trophy...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply