This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does Marketing and Customer Service link?
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
How does Marketing and Customer Service link?
Okay, so I have a situation... I cannot seem to find the right amount of information that Marketing and Customer Service links. It's for Business Studies, and I need to know ASAP. Many Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Customer service could deal with selling products but more importantly receiving customer feedbacks after sales. These customers could tell the customer service department what they liked and didn't like. If you have many customers saying they liked a specific thing this would be passed to marketing that would make ads regarding that specific thing therefore boosting sales

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

Marketing is talking all about the products they are going to sell and the strategy they are going to use to make that product sold. It is like looking for someone to buy the products through different tactics, for example, promotions and advertisement.Having great and incredible products is not enough to for the company to grow and prosper. Looking for a customers is not enough. You have to retain those existing customers you've got. One way to retain existing customers is to implement great customer service. It is easy to find a buyer. However, can you make that buyer stay with the company for long? How? Implementing customer service.
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

Marketing and Customer Service are interlinked and you can say that customer service is a part of marketing. good customer service can be the end result of effective marketing...