This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time Selling on Ebay, help?
04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
First time Selling on Ebay, help?
Okay so I'm selling on Ebay for the first time. I have everything ready to go. I just want to know if I will be charged if the item doesn't sell? Oh and here is what I'm selling, tell me if I should lower the price, I think It's a pretty good deal.
Wii U zombie U deluxe edition.
It comes with the box and all the cords including HDMI. Here is what it comes with:
1 black game pad, with charging station, and rest stand.
1 pro controller black, with charging cable.
3 games black ops 2, Zombie U, and Nintendo land which is an internal copy on the wii u.
Oh and it comes with art work from zombie U, and a stand to keep the Wii U up right.
I'm starting it at 400$ which is a steal. because all of this would be around 500$ or a bit over that.
So tell me what you think? Oh and I really need to know if I'm going to get charged if it doesn't sell. Thanks and have a great day Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

Yes , you will be charged if it doesn't sell. You will be charged when it's sold too. Having an ebay account cost money . Also , try posting your wii u on craigslist. Craigslist is free and don't charge you a dime

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Read ebay's help pages - you aren't always charged if an item doesn't sell. Some listings are free.