This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what website pay me for people viewing my blog and ads help via paypal?
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM
what website pay me for people viewing my blog and ads help via paypal?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM

There are many sites that will pay you to do this. You are looking for advertising or affiliate programs. Some of the most popular (not all pay through paypal) include: Adsense, Infolinks, Adbrite, Chitika, Clickbank, Jvzoo, Commission Junction.

There are many different ways to monetize your website. I actually wrote an eBook on how to start a web business in 2013 and I think it will benefit you. The eBook is absolutely free and I have linked to it below in the source.

Look online also for "online advertising programs" or research ways to monetize your website.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Sorry I don't know which ad systems support paypal, the more reputable ones want more certain identification of the publisher in order to prevent repeat offenders. Try web search for "Adsense Alternatives" which work like Google's Adsense, but typically earn a bit less, many have lower min payouts so you might get money sooner. You might need 10,000 visitors to get paid by Adsense.
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

No one will pay you for some one just viewing your blog.

However, you can sign up as an affiliate for products suitable to your blog's niche and place their banners on your blog. If your blogs viewers click on those ads and then purchase a product then you are paid a commission. Just find marketers who pay you by Paypal.

You can place Adsense ads script on your blog but you really need lots of blogs to make worthwhile money and Adsense do NOT pay by Paypal.
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM

There are many ad networks which support this kind of payments. Unfortunately, the most popular AdSense program does not support payments through PayPal.

However, you can always use some other systems, such as:

1.) Infolinks - Intext contextual advertisements who will pay you per click on your ads.
2.) Bidvertiser or Clicksor

They all support payments through PayPal.