This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't like the internet?
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM
I don't like the internet?
I have come to realize lately that I can't stand the internet. don't get me wrong I love that there is an almost unlimited surplus of information. But I really wish that things were the way they used to be, all people do now is talk about the internet. It's like people have completely forgot what live could be, now that the internet is so widely available. I just wanted to know if anyone else sees what I'm talking about. Or if there is any way for this problem to fix itself.

PS I'm not sure if the whole internet thing is what caused this but I'm pretty sure that this is it. All of the local bands have kind of disappeared, it might just be around my area I don't know. Please let me know about this stuff where you guys live. Thank you for reading.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM

if you dont like it so much why are you here now? LOL

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Live things are happening all the time. If theres not enough for your taste, make something happen. Someone has to do it - don't just wait for someone else if you're not satisfied.
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

I used to feel depressed from being on the computer all the time (Facebook, etc) so I started painting and drawing and going for walks and stuff instead and I was so much happier and more fulfilled.
I can't help being on the computer all the time since I'm postgrad at uni, but I try to go out more.

Actually, local bands here in Brisbane, Australia are getting stronger with the internet. They have their own pages, and advertise events better.
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

I like the internet.