This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a screenshot of a facebook page and a blog into a powerpoint presentation?
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
How can I get a screenshot of a facebook page and a blog into a powerpoint presentation?
I'm working on a marketing presentation and need to get images from facebook and a blog into the slides. Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Thanks - and thanks for the legal advice, never thought of it (duh, should've.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM

Use the print screen function, then just paste the screen shot into paint or something like that

Ads

Alt-prtscn or ctrl-prtscn to put it to the buffer, and then paste it into PowerPoint. However, what you propose is illegal unless you have facebook's permission to use their content.

Press "print Screen" button and paste it in MS-paint and save it as jpeg or png. and import that pic in powerpoint. done.

press the Print Screen button in ur Keyboard & go to powerpoint & press CTRL + v.

Smile

Just hit Prt Scr/ SysRq (right of the scroll lock button) and paste it into paint and save. Go to where you saved it and click on it. When the display comes up, hit fix and crop the picture. Then all you have to do is put them in your powerpoint and presto! Good luck!!!!!!!