This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
adsence problem i m not active.. will they ban me..?
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM
adsence problem i m not active.. will they ban me..?
hey... i am a blogger.. and i got my adsence account..on 2010 ...back then i was blogging ...but now i m not that active in my blogging(studies ...total off from blogging) so i saw google removing ads from my inactive sites....but my adsence account is still available....to me...i m wondering that ...will google ban or remove me if i am not active...? i think that should be unfare...because i will start blogging again...after i finish my studies.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM

I don't think that being inactive is the problem. Because i am also not so active. I left my adsense account for about 2 years without loging in but my account is active.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

I have not head of accounts being deactivated for that reason, many people with small sites can take years to earn the min payout, Google seems to have patience in that regard, you could use that account for a few article submissions to revenue sharing sites like Hubpages, which actually does a 60/40 click split, just to have some level of account activity.