This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a friend needs to send me 200 pics, what's the fastest and easiest way to do that?
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
a friend needs to send me 200 pics, what's the fastest and easiest way to do that?
We are just writing to each other using emails, he wants to upload them all at once so he doesn't waste time, what's the easiest way to do that?

if you know any free and easy service that would be great

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM

4shared.con

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

You could do it via a private torrent? Or, you could use Google Drive or Drop Box. You'll have to Google these up to find out about using them. Hope this helps.
04-08-2014, 06:46 PM

Put them in archive rar, zip, 7z. and send via email. Or use google drive or dropbox.
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

Either archive the pictures by simply selecting all the pictures, right clicking them, then going to send to, and choose Compressed ZIP folder. This will give you one file which you can send over to your friend through e-mail.

What could also work is if you use a free service like Google Drive or Dropbox, which allow you to drag files into your personal folder, and you can share this folder with your friend so s/he can view the images.

Or you can do it the old fashioned way of taking removable storage of some kind, and transfer it over onto that, and go to your friends house.
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Hi friend of Ori (I'm assuming he's reading this too. If he isn't, you may send the link of your question to him/her by e-mail),

One option is to upload them all (in the same album) to picasa or flickr, and to then send the link of the album to Ori by e-mail.
Another option is to upload them to your own website, and then make a page that displays all of them. But you probably don't have your own website, so I'll give some more options.
Third option: Make a zip file of them and send the zip file through e-mail. But this probably doesn't work because the resulting zip file is too big.
Fourth option: Make a zip file of them and upload it to a file-sharing website like WeTransfer.com, mega.co.nz or mediafire, and send the link by e-mail, so Ori can download it.
Fifth option: Upload them to a file-sharing website like mediafire or mega.co.nz - WITHOUT making a zip file of them first, so upload individually - and share them with Ori.
04-08-2014, 07:00 PM

1. Archive them as a zip.
2. Email it
04-08-2014, 07:03 PM

Post them on his Flickr account in a gallery then send you the link.

Or he could post them on Imgur.com
04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

everyone here's saying pritty much the same thing, but In my honest opinion, a torrent where both of you only have accsess would be the smartest idea, as that was what torrents were originally made for, an semi-alternitive to P2P FTP's. especially if the sender ZIPs the files with a password only you two know Smile