This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cute ways to announce second pregnancy?
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Cute ways to announce second pregnancy?
I am almost 3 months pregnant and want to announce of facebook to distant family and friend that we are expecting our second baby. We already have a girl who is 14 months old and want to take a cute picture involving her and the due date to post on my facebook page.
A friend of mine already did something similiar and got her son to hold a sign saying "Mum is due with baby no 2 (due date)".. I thought that was cute but don't want to copy her exactly..
Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM

You, your husband and your daughter standing in front of one of those "Bump Ahead" traffic signs Smile

Ads

I say wait until you are starting to show and have your daughter hug your belly and write the due date on your stomach with face paint. Let your friends figure it out for themselves. It will turn out adorable!!! And congratulations Smile

Just wait Til you have a baby bump and post a pic! I'm also pregnant with my 2nd child only 8 weeks

I would go on pinterest. There are SO many ideas from announcing a baby, to announcing the gender, to announcing the arrival!
One of my favorite is a child holding an ultrasound to mommy's tummy.

Get her to stand or sit next to you and kiss your belly and put underneath where she kissed the baby's due date.

Good luck and congrates. x

A friend of mind had her 2 year old son wear a tshirt and took a pic of the back while he was looking out the window it said " I'm going to be a big brother with due date" the caption on the pic said "only child expires end of april" thought that was cute. I just posted a pic of the u/s but waited til 20 u/s so I got a huge suprised reaction