This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm losing my best friend, what should I do?
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
I think I'm losing my best friend, what should I do?
So I have this friend lets call her Kim, we have been friends for about 7 years. About two years ago I moved. Kim's mom thinks I'm a bad influence. (But I get all A's and I never have gotten in trouble) we always text and Skype everyday, but we hardly see each other in person. Kim has made new friends that I see pictures of her with Kim on Facebook all the time and I will admit it, I am jealous. Kim talks about her friend all the time. Once she was showing me a survey she was doing (she wanted to show me a funny question) and I saw one question where it asked who your BFF was and she put her new best friends name and that really hurt me.(I confronted her about it and she said that I was her best friend) We don't have anything in common anymore. She likes social media, taking selfies and stuff like that, whereas I like reading books, and learning new things about space and stuff like that. She never reads anything at all, she won't even watch the movies based off the books I read! It's annoying that I can't talk to her about stuff I like. All the time we Skype she is literally taking selfies. I went to her house for the first time in a year and all I did was record her videos to post on some social media, half the time she was on snap chat or Instagram looking at everyone's profiles. We can't bond over anything any more and I don't know what to do. She also thinks everything I do is weird. Once I told Kim that me and my friend where talking about this one book that we both read and Kim thought that was weird. It's just like talking about a movie but since its a book it's weird? I don't know have we just grown apart... But she has been my best friend for seven years and I can't just throw it all away! What should I do? I can't just change my friend! We had so much in common before but now we don't! What should I do? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

People change but you can make new friend. Just make sure you let her know that you will alway be by her side even if it mean you girls don&#x27;t have anything in common anymore

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply