This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I comment as me on the posts of my Facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
How do I comment as me on the posts of my Facebook page?
I have created a Facebook page and when I share a post, it shares as the page to the audience. But when I like or comment on the post, it shows that the page has liked or commented it.
I want the likes and comments will be shared as myself so that public can see me, liked and commented on the post, not my page.
There is an option at the top of the page "You are posting, commenting, and liking as " and I have changed it to as myself. But when I post something, it posts as myself.
I want to post as the page and comment & like as myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM

I'm not following you and I don't think anyone else really is. Can you reword this?

Ads

At the top of your Facebook Page, right under the Facebook logo, there will be a line that says "You are posting, commenting, and liking as <name of your page> — Change to <your name>"

The "Change to <your name>" is a link that will do what you wish. You can change back to your Page name via the same method any time you wish.

I'd say switch back to your profile and go to your page then. See if that works.
If not, go back to your page and go to "edit page" > Your settings, then change it to whatever works best for you.

Hope I helped (: