This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to advertise online for free?
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM
What is the best way to advertise online for free?
All online business, wanna get my name out there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM

First off I am not going to provide a link to an eBay auction where I am trying to sell email databases like other answers I have seen...

It really depends on what your business is, and do you really want to 'advertise' or are you looking to drive traffic to the site? These are two different aims, but may seem to be the same to you.

To 'advertise' for free, you will have to do a lot of 'leg-work' looking for free directories that you can submit your site to. You can join Google adwords and get (I think) $50 worth of free advertising - but make sure you turn off your campaign when the free funds run out!

To get traffic, you can try using your URL in forums as your signature, or find sites that you can exchange links with - the more relevant the site the better, but there are obvious problems trying to get links from people who are trying to get traffic for the same keywords as you...

If you like, you can visit the link below (yes, it's my site, but I'm not trying to SELL you anything!) for information on SEO to help get traffic to your site, but it takes a while to build up traffic. Also using FB and Twitter effectively can get you noticed...

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

Hi,

There are a few methods on here to advertise your business - some of them for free - but what do you mean by free?
http://www.free-business-plans.com/artic...nline.html
Nothing is really free if you spend your time doing something - your time isn't for free...just remember that.