This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend says she'll post that im a dumb ass on facebook. What should I do?
04-08-2014, 06:35 PM
My girlfriend says she'll post that im a dumb ass on facebook. What should I do?
I don't have a facebook so she says that I have to make one or she'll post on my wall that I'm a dumb ass. Should I tell her she's kinda in the "koo koo for coco puffs" level or the "stupid rabbit, trix are for kids" level?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Tell her to grow up and respect your decisions or leave her she sounds immature

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

Since you don&#x27;t have Facebook don&#x27;t worry about it
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

There should be no reason for her to call you that just for not having a fb. If you don&#x27;t have one, that&#x27;s your choice to make, not hers. Let her know that it&#x27;s your decision to not have one, say it&#x27;s because you don&#x27;t want to become hooked on it and would rather spend time doing something else more productive?
04-08-2014, 06:46 PM

How can she post something on your wall if you don't even have a Facebook page in the first place?
04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

Haha wow interesting question. You may not want to say either to her out loud. Just tell her I don't have a Facebook and I don't want one. Go ahead and put I'm stupid on Facebook because it doesn't matter I don't have one so I won't see it. Or tell her hey your acting like a little kid let's just talk about it. That's about as good as I'd handle it it really doesn't matter if she pits that on Facebook because it isn't true and her putting it up there won't make it true. Good luck Smile also she can't post on your Facebook wall if you don't have one.