This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I facebook this girl I haven't seen in over a week?
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Should I facebook this girl I haven't seen in over a week?
So there's this girl who works at the same super market as me but in a different department. She seems to really like me because we always lock eyes and smile for ages when I order my lunch. She acts like it's her duty to get what I always order and she'll try to serve me or even jump in halfway when one of the other staff serve me.

Although I pissed her off when I wasn't very flirty with her, so she gave me the cold shoulder and would only say hi back to me. When I confronted her about it, she did an entire 180 and became sweet towards me again. I was planning on asking her for her number the next time I came across her at work since I don't know anything about her.

Anyway, I haven't seen her around work for over a week and the boss of the store was talking about fireing a girl for not showing up (I didn't think too much about it at the time). Her mum works there as well and said she had to hand her uniform in for her, so I'm thinking she has been fired since she used to work alot of shifts before.

I'm really interessted in this girl and she seemed to really like me back, would it seem weird or stalker-ish to add her on facebook and start talking to her? I was wondering if I should wait till the end of the week to confirm my suspicions before messenging her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:43 PM

If you want to get somewhere rather then no where.Then the best answer is YES!

Do mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...653AAOpLVN

Ads

WTF?!?!?!?!?! Ciao miko ghith sikignjs ryuiijks ytjmxnuf dkoiero djfiorop! Soh yeaaaaah!

Yes

Yeah.. you could either Facebook her or you could give your number to her mom.