This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to safely use the pirate bay?
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM
How to safely use the pirate bay?
Ok, so basically, I need a safe way to be able to download files from the Pirate Bay, but without my ISP or the NSA knowing about it. I have Tor, but it seems to not be working too well with torrents. Also, I'd rather it be free, and not something I have to pay several dollars a month for. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM

I use utorrent. I have no idea if that helps but yea.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

the safest way to use it is to not use it, sorry.
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

Search for "anonymous torrent" and you'll find many guides on how to do it, like this one.
http://lifehacker.com/5617891/five-ways-...nonymously
04-08-2014, 07:02 PM

You are an idiot if you think the NSA cares the slightest bit about your torrent downloads.

The NSA is concerned with one thing and one thing only: National Security, primarily with regards to the terrorists and hostile foreign governments of this world. Unless you are trafficing in files/data in that arena, nothing you do will make the slightest blip on the radar of the NSA. They have far too much work on their hands to worry about your petty thievery of software. Personally, I hope that the NSA has a backdoor into every technology in the planet. They aren't concerned with law enforcement. They are only concerned with keeping us safe from those who would do us harm. I spent the first half of my life around people in the intelligence community and to the man (or woman) they were all people strenuously dedicated to the welfare of those around them and rigorously trustworthy. These people spend their lives working in the shadows so that the rest of us can live our lives in the daylight and they deserve our every support and applause because they certainly don't get paid enough. Anyone of them could easily make twice the money in the private arena.

Grow up and get a life.

Better yet, PAY for the software and media you use rather than stealing it. I hope you create some media or software content some day and everybody steals it from you so you can't pay for your child's college education. Perhaps then you'll grow a conscience.

You people make me sick.
04-08-2014, 07:12 PM

Piratebay is very safe, you can't hide anything from NSA, they have super admin access of Yahoo, Gmail, Facebook etc.