This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tech Question?
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Tech Question?
Alright recently after my computer updated. And after I downloaded Itunes, because i got an ipod 5th gen, I haven't been able to watch NetFlix, when i go to the site crome crashes and says that silverlight plugin could not be loaded.
As well as i could not watch videos on vlc player. i managed to fix the vlc problem through user settings. and then i deleted itunes and i could watch netflix again with no problems. so i re download itunes and payed close attention to how i'm setting it up with the settings.
But with no luck silverlight won't load on chrome. I have continuously played with the settings and followed google search advice and nothing won't work...is anyone else having these problems?
my laptop:
i have a windows 7 pc
64 bit
Hp Pavilion G6
G series
Ive had this computer for 5 years and i've never had this problem before. So Its something recent.
i have uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight but to no avail, nothing changes
actually tons of stuff keeps crashing
chrome
java
pen tablet
silverlight....
i dont know whats wrong

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

I used to have a tablet that kept crashing. Got a new one with the warranty. It might be that certain laptop. Try not on chrome and see then

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

That's strange. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight?