This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAN i connect internet in my pc?
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
CAN i connect internet in my pc?
Hello friends, my pc is pentium 3 machine. mother board- ms 6368 ver:5 processor- intel®pentium® 1500 mhz ,Ram- 256 mb so my question is can i connect internet in my pc by dongal.and what is the internet speed of my computer and what is the limit of increase ram in my pc Thank you !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM

Memory can be up to 1GB. Increasing amount of Ram is very useful wen you want to use many software together. Dongle will work for you at a speed defined by your USB port! if its USB1.2 we can cal it slow, else no worries

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:46 PM

increase your ram by 256 MB then internet's speed was very good
04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

You can connect the internet.
RAM has NOTHING to do with the speed of the INTERNET but RAM will help the speed of your computer. The speed of the internet depends on the provider and the contract.
04-08-2014, 07:00 PM

Regardless of how you connect, you HAVE to have some internet service. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money until you had something better than a 15 year old computer. That junk is a few years away from being an antique.
04-08-2014, 07:05 PM

Nothing to do anything with your RAM. i dont think that you will get new ram in market for ur board as it is so old. Best way is to get another computer with good configuration.
And about internet, u can connect dongle to ur pc and ur amount of ram will not affect ue internet speed