This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Explorer 11 does not allow me to remove the tab browsing feature?
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Internet Explorer 11 does not allow me to remove the tab browsing feature?
My computer has just downloaded Internet Explorer 11, in the past it was possible to remove the browsing tab feature as I don't like having this as well as the address bar, it just causes more clutter.

Does anyone have any advice? Like should I go back to an older version of IE or change to a completely different browser.

Sometimes I think that Microsoft are just stupid, if I want a new IE window I can do it the way I like it - the old fashioned way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM

Ditch internet explorer and run Firefox.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

I think I can fix you're problem. https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

I think you should downgrade to IE 10 if the problem still happen. I mean come on, why install more browsers when there's one to use? That's like buying a Macbook just to use Windows...

You should also update your computer, maybe there's an error than can be fix? Keeping your computer up-to-date is always important.

Again, the trend right now is to have Google Chrome, but for me, I dont really care. A browser is a browser, and they're all taking bunch of unnecessary resources. By the way, Google Chrome rake up more resources than any other browser. The lightest for me is IE.