This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Follow a Googe + Page?
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Follow a Googe + Page?
I have created a G+ page. I want that my friends follow my page. How to invite your friends to follow your g+ page. Pls tell me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Hi there,

If it a business, you can wait about 6 hours for Google to let you know your page is able to get a custom URL. When you have this, copy and paste it, and get your friends to click on the link, and they will be able to click on the red +1 button by your profile picture. The same applies for personal accounts I think, but I don't use mine. Good luck Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:42 PM

Hello! William, first off, you should know that Google is now offering everyone a short, nice-looking URL for their Google+ page, but in their terms and conditions they say they MIGHT start offering those nice URLs on a paid basis in the future, but you will have the option of not purchasing it.

Second, when your new Google+ page is set up, it's easy to share it with whoever you have in your own (personal) Google+ contacts or in your professional G+ circles (as the business page).
When on the page, look for the Share buton (it has a curved arrow icon).
It will then give you the option to add more circles to the sharing options, and at the bottom of the sharing window, you'll see the checkbox that reads "Also send email to [#] circles", depending on how many circles you're sharing the page with.
But before you do that, you'd need to add the people you'd like to share this with as your G+ contacts. You will be probably able to import them from somewhere else in People - connect other services.