This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
having trouble with my router setup?
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
having trouble with my router setup?
trying to get my router back in business and working, sending wifi through my house again. i went to login to my ip to get to the settings were i would make a username and password for my router or network or whatever.tried resetting it and logging in to the ip using the defualt Username: admin and password: password right? but when i click login, it does nothing. it erases my entry and says it's loading in the top left of the page... i need to get to this, because without it i have no access to my wifi. and i need it so my data bill on my phone doesnt go up. and also to connect my laptop and phones and other devices to. any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Look up the default password and username here: http://www.routerpasswords.com/

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Check your connections first and whether all the lights on the router are lit properly. Connect the router and PC with an ethernet cable. The username and password are case sensitive, so take care of that. Check the router manufacturer's website for the default username and password or check the label under the router (of there is any). The final solution would be to reset your router. Hopefully you will resolve the problem before that.