This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any good apps for android?
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Any good apps for android?
Hi, i was just wondering, i have a samsung galaxy ace by android and was thinking if i could get more apps, i was talking to my cousin Barry who works at phones4 u but he couldn't give me suggestions.. any ideas? please thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM

Instagram,
Temple run,
draw something

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

Nose Candy, Smoke a Bowl, and Roll a Joint.
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Temple Run (my favorite)
Angry Birds (and any variation thereof)
Tetris (take your pick, there are so many)
Opera (not singing. opera is an EXTREMELY fast browser, visit m.opera.com on your phone)
Cut the rope(never played it but my friends say its good)

hope i helped Big Grin
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

well if you want a good app to help you shop:

http://shoppingdaisy.com/sd/shoppingdais...d=danhdung
04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

instagram is like the hottest app for android now

other than that my favorite is called Tiny Shark. This is a free music streaming app that allows you to pick your own play lists with the songs and artists that You want to listen to. You can que up a few tracks or have a play list of favorites making it the most customizable and reliable music app that I have ever used. Next is Google translator. This is essential for people who live or work in diverse areas or people who are just plain curious. It is free and has several different languages to choose from. The last one that I will recommend is a keyboard application called SwiftKey. It's an excellent alternative to the keyboard that comes with the phone and predicts text by the sentence instead of just the word. It learns from your texts, emails and Facebook how you type making it extremely intuitive and very fast.