This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time on eBay - I've just won a bid?
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
First time on eBay - I've just won a bid?
So I have never used eBay for anything before and within a timespan of about 5 minutes I've just won a bid on a phone for £180 lol. I know this is a very risky move but I did check the sellers feedback and looked at the phone pictures etc.

I immediately made the payment after the auction ended but I have no Idea what to do, should I contact the seller asking if he could update me on the phones status or should I just wait for it to arrive.

Let me know if you think this was a huge mistake.

Thanks a lot - 10 points.
Yes, I used paypal

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM

Ok I use ebay a lot.

How did you pay for it if you payed via paypal that is good.

Then wait for the phone to arrive. If it is not how it looks on the picture or description you can then claim your money back for the phone. It should also say by the item estimated delivery time.

Check that out. If it has not arrived by then, then contact the seller.

Should also say on side of items you have won whether you paid it and if it has been dispatched and whether or not you have left feedback

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

You need to allow them a day or so to post the item to you.

Have a read of the link:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/item-not-received.html

You can open a case after the estimated delivery date of an item or 7 days after of making payment if you weren't given an estimated delivery date. A case has to be submitted within 30 days from the date of payment.