This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please someone help, does she like me?
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Please someone help, does she like me?
I really like this girl, i've liked her for years, our families are really close but i've never actually spoken to her. She came over yesterday and because of they way she acted i think she might like me but i need someone elses opinion. It was a lot of little things but it could mean something, i just made some small talk with her (remember i've never said a word to her in my life) and she held eye contact the whole time, when we were in a group i noticed her looking at me a couple of times, she also looked around alot, but when i had something to say she'd really pay attention to me and stare. When i asked someone to hand me the remote she did it instead, we didn't talk much at all but when she had to go there were people in between us but we still waved goodbye to each other. I understand that i might be reading way too much into this but i particularly notice the glances and looks, she always looks at me when she thinks i'm not looking, when i look back at her we hold eye contact for a few seconds, this has happened so many times over the years. The weird thing is though, i tried talking to her on twitter using a direct message, i just said hey but she never replied (i sent it the day before she came over), but i don't think she saw it until she signed in about 16 hours ago. So what do you think? Does she like me? Is she attracted to me? I can't bear not knowing anymore, I'm confused because she never replied when i tried talking to her Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 12:12 AM

I would say she is definitely interested in you. She might not have seen the message until later. So don't read to much into her not replying. Instead say "Hey I sent you a message and just wondered if you had gotten it"...if you want to know. But point blank; I would ask her out! If she is interested (which it seems) she will say yes. Make a point to find out what she likes and surprise her on the date Smile

Ads

Sounds like she does maybe she hasn't checked her messages. I sometimes dont answer guys but it's because i wont check my messages until ages later/my texts.

So maybe something came up dont worry, remember, the pros always outweigh the cons! (in other words she likes you,)

Yes i do tht when i like a guy Smile

Buff man, things like this happens to all of us all the time, and we never know the truth until we ask them....but we never do. It is just life and girls as extremely comlicated and every single one is a world, you never know why could they do anything they do, cant get into her mind.

Answer mine please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...810AABSMYf

Well.. In my opinion..
I think that she is into you..
But don't take any early judgement's..
She is very likely to be attracted to you, but she is possibly thinking about it.
Try talking to her more.. if she is constantly laughing at your jokes or smiling at you..
Then she is waiting for you to make a move..
Get to know her more.. or Get her to know you more.