This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't WWE do anything right?
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Can't WWE do anything right?
I think too much focusing on one title, story lines are not thought out, fail to build up long lasting rivalries, no good tag teams, not enough focus on divas wrestling, social media interaction makes the product distracting.

RAW shouldn't be a three hour show with so much lack of direction. It is boring and unwatchable to me. WWE can't live up to their former selves.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

Yeah fake wrestling will always suck. There's nothing that can be done about it.
Actually, with a brother who is a former wrestler, I can say that from his experience real wrestling sucks, too. Thrashing around on the floor with another barely dressed man in a see-through leotard, while groaning and grunting, just wasn't his thing.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:46 PM

Everyone I know and myself included stopped watching WWE when it went PG. Not only that though, it seems all the guys I grew up watching (Taker, Rock, Austin, Hogan, etc.) are either gone or going, and I couldn't care less about this new breed of WWE wrestler. Too many pretty boys in the business, too much censorship, and too little effort put forth in the storylines and matches. Gone are the days of the tough guy wrestler and craft and in are the days of the "Superstars" on lunchboxes.
04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

The WWE has been going downhill for a long time now, so they can't do anything right. To me, it doesn't really matter though because there's always old wrestling tapes from when WWE wrestling used to be entertaining.
04-08-2014, 06:59 PM

Total Nonstop Action doesn't know it's TV Championship, X-Division Championship and Tag-Team Championships exist, TNA doesn't give a rat *** about it's Knockouts Division if they did Agelina Love, Britney, Gail Kim, Lai'D Tapa, Madison Rayne, The Alpha Female and Velvet Sky wouldn't be on the roster;

No Good Tag-Teams in World Wrestling Entertainment?
The Real Americans
The Shield
The Wyatts
The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Goldust)
3MB

Failed to build up long lasting Rivalries:
Daniel Bryan Vs WWE has been building since Summerslam 2013.

You don't watch the product Mate, so stop trying to sound like you know what is going on. You are a hypocritical Troll. Nothing less.

Arielle: You don't have a brother, you are just some poor pathetic **** looking for attention. Go back to pandering to Ultimate Fighting Championship and their One Round Popcorn Fights that don't live up to the hype.

Snow White: You don't watch the product, don't criticize the product.

Patrisha M: How so?
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

I've noticed all that too recently