This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are good ways to start a business?
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM
What are good ways to start a business?
I dream of having my own business. Franchise I will need more details. What kinda business can I start and how. I do have a big savings that I can use. Iam currently in college getting a business degree but I have not learned much yet. Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:40 PM

What do they teach you in college?
That more than 90% of businesses run by people that do not have a college degree (finished it) fail in the first 3 years.
Work part time at Burger King until you graduate and be happy.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Don't listen to this negative person who has told you to quit before you start, if having your own business is your dream make it happen!

You need :

- something of value to sell (product or service)
- you need a way to sell it and enough people to sell it to
- it needs to cost less to provide than you sell it for
- cash flow is king

Start slowly, research hard and speak to lots of people and listen to what they say. Just avoid the negative people who spoil your dream before they even know the details!! If 90% fail, 10% succeed - so be one of the 10%.
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

We all are here to answer your question. We can gives you some ideas but I think you have to start business according to your interest.
You can start catering business by hiring some shews. It is good because people can't stop eating.