This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the consequenses of using hacked account?
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
what are the consequenses of using hacked account?
I found hacked account id's and passwords for "sweet" websites. I use those id and passwords for top notch sweet sites, like brz, m()f(), 8a8es etc. After using it about 20 days, downloading around 60-70 Gigs of material, I read a thread, where it said that the site will record ip addresses and unauthorized login attempts will be recorded and the site will contact the net provider. I was wondering if it real does happen? If it does, of course it would be embarrassing (I live with parents) more to that, would there be any legal action, or termination by the company? (ATnT)
I want to clarify, it's not my account that is hacked. There are some websites that upload such hacked accounts. I'm using such hacked accounts to have fun...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM

Hello

I hope you realize what your doing is not good. Remember you are visiting a website, so they probably already got your number. It depends who owns the account(s), and what kind of hacked accounts are being used. You never know if the law enforcement will come knocking on your door asking you, and your parents questions regarding what you are doing. It's hard to say what the consequenses of using hacked accounts are. If the person with the hacked account starts looking into this issue, then you are looking, for trouble.

It depends. If your information is sensitive, and nobody must know what's in your hacked account, then you should delete your account. However, if you don't care what's in your hacked account, then you don't have to delete it.

Well, if your account was hacked, then someone else has the right to use it, and you might lose your account.

If someone hacked one of your accounts, and your accounts are used to communicate with other people, then this person could destroy your reputation. If your accounts uses passwords, I suggest you change your password. It's not a good idea to use the same password if your account was hacked.

The ip address are already recorded. If you visit a website, the website automatically records your ip address. Unauthorized login attempts should be mentioned to you. I doubt these websites will contact your net provider.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply