This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys... What exactly does this mean?
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Guys... What exactly does this mean?
Soo long story short, a friend of mine asked my huge crush what he thought of me, and he said "I don't know, I really don't know her" Do I have a chance at all? I'm scared ):

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

Of course you have a chance! Well he said he doesn&#x27;t really know you. You need to get to know him, talk to him, text him. All that good stuff!! Good luck Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

Ugh I wouldn't suggest letting friends get involved in any facet of a (potential) relationship. In my experience, every single time that has happened.. things have been ruined. If you have your friend tell you what to say to a guy... or if they talk to him for you.. it isn't good. I'm just saying that now because I'm sensing the potential for it to happen.

You need to take responsibility! If you like a guy.. just start talking to him! You don't have to wait for him to talk to you.. that isn't how the world works anymore! I always suggest talking in person over anything else.. because that's the most important thing. Often, if you begin talking over text or facebook or similar.. it's hard to have a conversation when you actually wind up face to face!

If you're in school... try to talk to him in school when you can. Smile at him in the hall when you pass him.. find a reason to talk to him.. or just be totally blunt and go straight up to him and say "Hi, I'm _____.. what's up!" or something to that extent.. maybe not exactly what I suggested but you get the idea. Guys like girls who are bold and can take control of the situation. They like being approached! It's super flattering.

Pretend that you don't know that your friend has already spoken to him. Just go talk to him yourself. I still think there's a chance! Guys are honest.. he said that he doesn't really know you... There are no hidden meanings in that statement.. he means exactly what he said, he doesn't really know you. I think there's definitely a chance! Just talk to him! The worst that can happen is that he doesn't wind up liking you.. but hey... it's not as bad as it seems!

Go for it! I hope this helped, good luck!