This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a theory - do you agree?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I have a theory - do you agree?
Increased suspicion of people, which breeds more and more social services and mental health workers, which in turn breeds more and more suspicion, thus eroding community, has been caused by the media.

For one thing, soaps have dreadful things going on in them, and for another, we are hearing about abuse and pedophiles IN DETAIL every single day on the news and in newspapers - a child's first knowledge of sex is likely to be watching/ reading a pedophile case IN DETAIL on the news/ in newspapers. Without news and newspapers, you do not hear about abuse every single day in detail, obviously. It does happen, which we should know, but there is no need to bombard children and even adults with this detailed knowledge. Mary Whitehouse had a point?

Evidence that my premise that there are 2 many workers is correct:

Here is a link evidencing that children are being removed for extremely silly reasons, thus dooming them to a life in care where they will always be damaged, probably because no one there loves them and are very very likely to be abused http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...state.html

and here is a link evidencing that mental illness is purely a profit-making enterprise, a lot of it unproven, and stigmatises people - in my experience sometimes because they are eccentric or are suffering normal grief - for life. And once you are in the mental health system, you can be sectioned at the drop of a hat, creating more problems.
link as described above: http://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-disorders/
@Halbhh - ok then - in GENERAL.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:51 PM

Sometimes. If you qualify with "sometimes", then sure, this is all true sometimes, and sometimes the opposite is true.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

To many question is in your question that is integrated.
Which one is important to you among?
Forgive me, I am forgetful at my age.
04-08-2014, 06:58 PM

The thoughts play an important part in determining the course and quality of life-as requests of the universe. We have a choice on whether we watch or listen to anything that may manipulate these thoughts once it is realized. It`s imperative that the mass thought of humanity is of a positive nature to request a positive change in our daily lives and the unfolding Now... and there are others who have realized this long ago. Smile
04-08-2014, 07:01 PM

Increased suspicion of people, which breeds more and more social services and mental health workers,

~~~ I see no logical foundation for your assumption. What does one have to do with the other?
'Suspicion' is not necessarily considered a mental illness, unless, of course, carried to an extreme.

I didn't read the rest, if the premis is flawed, the rest is unfounded.

But, I do agree, you do have a theory. *__-