This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best place online to buy whokesale cleabing products?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Best place online to buy whokesale cleabing products?
Im starting a janitorial company and am looking for a website that's most economical for supplies.
And what cleaning supplies do you recommend? For disinfectant, window cleaner etc.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

I have been making my own soy wax candles for a little over ten years now. By trying many different candle supply companies I have come across some great ones and some not so good. Depending on what kind of supplies you are looking to buy, and what kind of candles you want to make there are many things to consider. There are many choices out there for you to buy from. I suggest speaking to other candle makers to get their opinions, and try samples from different companies so you can find the right match for you. Currently I have about four different companies I buy supplies from, some I get only fragrance from, some my jars, dyes and wax, another additives and accessories. In the end you will have to decide personally what is the best company for you. Here some of the most reputable, well known candle making supply companies where you can purchase quality supplies.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply