This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I act like Ciel Phantomhive?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Do I act like Ciel Phantomhive?
You can either read the story, or continue to the bottom for a brief summary.

On most occasions, I would not care if I acted like him or not. Yet someone I know has been calling me Ciel for a while, and to shut him up, I need to know if I act like him or not.

When I was 10, my personality changed due to a personal story in which I will not share with you. I became more independent, and more "Proper". I seemingly know English grammar inside and out, and people tend to believe that I (or my family) has a large sum of money. I attended public school for most of my life, yet now I currently attend a private online school. In 8th grade, I was suspended for my arrogance, and a fair amount of people despise me due to my attitude, as well as how I sound angry all the time. For example: a fellow classmate of mine was asking me for help in math, yet I refused to help him because I believe he is truly too stupid to understand the concept. Teachers began hating me, and I have no friends. Whenever people ask me if I have friends, I tell them I do not, which is on purpose. I do not wish to have friends; I believe they are a waste of time, and most of this idiotic world is full of ignorance. I normally, although being a girl, dress in blazers and other formal-type clothing. Though being fifteen, I take college level courses, study french, and am learning the violin. I do drink tea (only black, fruity tea is insanely disgusting).The first time I saw Black Butler was over this summer,

In summary,

I may be like Ciel Phantomhive because:
- I have had a job for over a year
- I am apparently short (5,2)
- Whenever I am in the presence of an idiot, I make sure they
are aware of their low-intelligence.
- I am asexual.
- I learn on my own, and am held up to high expectations by
people who are not my "parents"
- I call my parents by their first names, because they are not suited to be called "mother" and "father"
- I do believe I am arrogant. Honestly, I could not care less
- I dress and talk formally
- I am 15 years old (though female)
- My family is considered rich and high-class
- Because of what I have endured when younger, I never smile and refuse to make "friends". It is a waste of time.
- I find my self insanely busy throughout the day
- People call me a brat
- I hate modern music. I do happen to like classical (ironically).
- I believe romance, friendship, and love is all childish.

I am not like Ciel Phantomhive because:

- I am a girl
- I have yet to lose my parents
- I do not live in England, nor have a demon butler.
- I am not emancipated, nor do I carry a certified gun license.
- I do not own a company, nor a mansion/ house on my own
- I do not have servants, nor maids or butlers.
- I am forced to endure modern-day stupidity, unlike Ciel, who is fairly lucky.

You understand my concept. I do not take "selfies", have any social media websites, hate animals, never smile, and am not a fan of anything made by horrible boy bands, or any bands.

Therefore, I need your opinions. Do I act like Ciel Phantomhive, or is the person who calls me this as blind as everyone else in this pointless world?
@Danio,
I honestly could care less about my arrogance. I have yet to even see the full show, and I would gain no benefit by making this up. I have no reason to, due to the fact that it would get me nowhere in life. This question may not exactly benefit me either, but it is going to be used for reference so that I can try to change my behavior to act less like him, IF I do. Thank you as well for your honest answer.
*Could not care less

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

You really sound like you're making 30% of this up...

TBH, yes, sort of.

It honestly seems like you're putting on an act. The formal type seems pushed, and you're almost imitating a character. Things won't get better if you pretend to be somebody you aren't. You seem to flaunt the fact that you're high-class, and that you do college level schooling. But really, that won't get you respect. Humbleness is always a must. By making people feel they're lower than you is hardly a formal thing. It's more fur-coat-no-knickers.

I'm not a hater, no. Kudos to you for being honest. It's honorable to get good grades and such, but pushing it in people's faces will make it no better than being a drop-out. You could be more of a genius than Albert Einstein, but arrogance will give you a great disadvantage against the average folk.

Good luck Wink

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:57 PM

You also don't wear an eye patch...have a contract.....maybe your hair is black....your eyes are blue beside ciel dosnt dress like that...he has heels and fluffiness and lace lol plus anime is meant for it to connect to people one way or another...so maybe he is just connecting one thing that suites you to the T