This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else have a protagonize account?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Does anyone else have a protagonize account?
Well I have this poem that I would like to put up but it wont publish. The site has its days where it wont work because its messing up. This isn't that though I don't think. Writing stories, poems etc has a 140 character limit but when I deleted some words from my poem. It basically wasn't a poem anymore. It was only the title and two lines. I am thinking this cant be all I can write. It also says that they encourage writers to post long stuff in a separate CH. or whatever basically. But the number that they gave for long stuff, mine was shorter than that many words. So I still didn't understand. So I go to check around and see others profiles who has poems and I am quit sure that theirs was longer than mine. So what is the deal? How come there stuff is posting and mine isn't?

Additional Details

Btw its been doing this to me for a few days now Sad Everyday Ive tried Ive had some kind of problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM

why not try other accounts like for blogging, instead using a 140 character limit!

Blogging:

- Blogger
- Tumblr
- Wordpress
- Livejournal
- Skyrock

and more....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply