This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to die?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I want to die?
I moved back to Ohio from NY to live with my now ex boyfriend after he kicked me out the first time. He originally kicked me out and sent me packing back to NY because I supposedly had no ambition, couldn't find work, "used him", and got too "comfortable". I ended up going back home, getting on Paxil, after having a nervous breakdown because of him. I went back in December, immediately obtained a decent job, and gave him $100 a week. On Friday, out of the blue, he pulled the same crap again. Only this time, he blamed me for his bad job performance review, saying that the stuff that happened in the past between us "distracted" him. He then started ignoring me, telling me he needed a day to think. Well, Saturday he went off "driving around", came back, and gave me two options: either I can stay and rent out his attic so I can "keep my job", or get the hell out. I obviously didn't react well, since history was repeating itself. He proceeded to inform me that he "loved me, but hasn't been IN love with me for a month". His reasoning for that was I got "too comfortable again", because I would come home from work exhausted and just want to sleep. Long story short, I ended up attempting suicide on Saturday, ended up in the ER, and now I'm sitting at the train station after he threw my bags in the entrance and basically walked away. I want to just end it all. I feel like I've lost the greatest love of my life, and I don't know what happened this time. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

I have been there and seriously I can get better you need to find a safe place you can stay with people who won't judge you or make you feel worthless. In fact I'm in the same boat, living day to day. I get by, by studying and distracting myself with friends and ANYTHING, forget about him he'll only fuck you up more, once again I've been there. Look after yourself and don't worry about other, etc, etc.

Stay safe!

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

Sweetie I know u believe that now but I am very old and lived a full life !!!!!! I promise U the day will come (& not to far from now) that U don't even remember his sorry a** name !!!!! Are u taking the Paxil as prescribed ? U need to take it every day as prescribed !!!!!!! He's an abussive jerk that's real insecure and a coward . DON'T EVER ANSWER HIS CALLS AGAIN AND BLOCK HIM FROM ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CITES !!!!!!!! Take your meds, go home, get a job and U will get better !!!!!!!
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM

He is not worth your time . Move on he is a jerk
04-08-2014, 07:01 PM

I know it hurts deeply but u can make it without him. You have to get yourself together and live life for yourself. Don't ever let anyone take your self worth. You have a purpose in this world or u wouldn't be here! God created us all with a purpose to give us hope ∧ a future! You can &and will make it through this!!! Talk to God He will comfort &and guide u. I' m pray'n for you!