This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to make it so calls don't show on phone bill?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
how to make it so calls don't show on phone bill?
I've been secretly taking to someone & a family member does not in any way want me to have contact with this person but they found out I've been talking to them because on Verizon's website, it allows them to see who's called me & who all I've called.. is there an android app or ANYTHING I can use for calls so that it doesn't show up on my phone records??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

buy a disposable mobile phone you idiot.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:51 PM

well you cant
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

Probably not, just get a disposable phone.
04-08-2014, 07:02 PM

you could use a third party phone program, but this would take a lot longer, and he/she couldn't call you back. There aren't a lot of other solutions, but If you know how to get onto version's website with the billing account password, then you could delete your call history. If not, then try calling Verizon directly and explain your predicament to them. Tell them that they can still charge you, but just don't make it visible on the website. Most often, these people will do it, and if they don't, call again to receive a different phone operator.
Hope this helps!
04-08-2014, 07:10 PM

Your best bet would be to purchase a 2nd cell phone to use for those purposes. I wouldn't trust an app to hide calls.
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM

Skype.
Google Voice.

Its your account to manage. Just make sure that you log out when you're done using it and nobody else knows your password. Set the account to not automatically log you in. Change your password on the computer. Get your own computer. Use your phone with Skype or Google Voice.

But if the family doesn't want you talking to this person, you really need to ask yourself "Why?" and be honest with the answer. What do they know that you don't? What do you know that they don't?

(Its not my place to judge, just my place to answer your question.)