This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this really a big deal?
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Is this really a big deal?
My boyfriend doesn't change his profile picture on facebook/twitter to one of us? I've told him I'd like us to do that but he said that people live through photos too much.

Should I be bothered about this? Why wouldn't he want to?

No hate please. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

Nop

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:55 PM

I guess it depends on what his picture is of now? Honestly I wouldnt be too worried about it unless he is trying to hide something.
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

Just because he has a different opinion about Facebook or how he runs it, does not mean you should fret over it. I think girls, more than guys often live too close to online social sites. He really does not have to do anything.
04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

Face book and networks like that are killers of relationships marriage and truely is ruining any bit of any realy socializing or meeting pople
Thay are dividing us and you all are eating it up and asking for more its truning in to George orwins 1984
We are the dead
04-08-2014, 07:13 PM

I highly agree with Steve^^. Social media sites are really the killers of many relationships. The only reason my relationship has lasted 3 years is because we both deleted all our social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat ect. I'm not saying you should delete your accounts, but it should be something to keep in mind if that is the reason your relationship suffers. I wouldn't worry at all about what his profile picture is on Facebook as long as it's not a picture of him shirtless or something to attract other women.

Good luck!