This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(ex) girlfriend just ended it but still want her and she says later?
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
(ex) girlfriend just ended it but still want her and she says later?
ok long story short
been on and off same girl for almost 6 years, she put me threw hell and i still want her, she cheated went threw a partying phase and would lie about it, and treat me like shit, had drunk sex with other guys, and lie about it

we got back and she stopped partying but then she called it off because i accused her of partyying each time she took long ( wrong on my part i know but i had good reasons from the past) and we would fight alot (long distance) but now she called it off, so i of course begged back and got nothing but now she says she'll take me back LATER ON, which im not cool with i think shes saying it cause she likes someone else (she blocked me on ALL social media sites so clearly is hiding something) but each time i text her saying i know shes with someone she EXPLODES and claims shes not,

ALSO i think shes geting back into partying..
i know i deserve hella better, but its been 6 years and i cant just let go, but im the only one whos been true to the feelings WHAT DO I DO

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

This sounds like a roller coaster. Roller coasters are fun, unless you are stuck on one. I'd say, get off of this ride while you still can. Six years lost is a hell of a lot better than 20.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

There's always two sides to every story and I'm sure during that period you were no angel... If you're honest with yourself, ask what changed? It's all this due to "her partying" or were you on some stuff as well... Your issue with your Ex sounds very close to what I went through with someone for 6 years and I changed because of the negatives I contributed to the relationship but it still went south because of his constant superiority complex; looking down on me instead doing some self improvement on his own... I thought if I could grow and apply the things he felt I was doing wrong then it would get better. It never did; he kept finding new things to complain about. Through process of elimination I realize that he was the MAIN PROBLEM; never satisfied and to this day I'm sure has the same issue but no with other women. Sometimes we have to take a good hard look in the mirror to find the answer.
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

I would advise moving on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
04-08-2014, 07:03 PM

My partner and i suggest applying http://www.vpnpower.net in order to unblock web-sites. I've been with them since 4 years.