This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any good website names?
04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Any good website names?
I'm making a website, just for people to make an account and hang out and stuff. Any name ideas?
No people, i am not looking for a website i'm MAKING a website. An unused name. Omegle and LinkedPeople are already made. A NEW website name

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM

Omegle.com it's really fun though if you start on that you should get the kik app on your phone

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

Think up a unique slant int the design that makes it standout from the others, and pick a name that describes that uniqueness.

hangOutAndStuff and hangOutNStuff, are available, really it's hard to find something you like that is available

There are sites with tools that help you come up with fictitious names, including: wordlab.com, naming.net, wordoid.com, lingzini.com, namestation.com, some of these tools look up the domain name availability as you go.
Any name not already used in a .com web site name is probably not trademarked.
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Website names should be based on the keywords to be used to market your site. So work out your keywords and base your name on those.