This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Anyone heard of Frontier Marketing Innovations?
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Has Anyone heard of Frontier Marketing Innovations?
My boyfriend has a job interview with this company, and we cant find a website. They called us; when we look online we find LOTS of job ads with descriptions about representing fortune 500 companies, marketing and lead generations; and there was a twitter about a scam but the account was suspended so we cant actually read the tweet. All in all, shady. But jobs don't come easy and we don't want to rule out a opportunity just because its a start-up without a lot of background. If anyone actually knows something about this company please post here. P.S we already checked with BBB, since we don't know where the company is based from its not much help and all listed results were around B- ratings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

Skip it. You will be doing door-to-door selling. The failure rate is 99.9%. Everything in their information is very vague. That tells you all that you need to know.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

The only one I can find is in the UK, hope it helps.- I checked it out on Companies House and cant find it??

Frontier Innovations Ltd,
3/Shine Knowledge & Innovation Park
St. Marks Street
Hull
North Humberside
HU8 7FB
01482 228332
http://www.frontier-lighting.com

I checked out their website and this is what i find

Frontier Lighting, Inc. in Clearwater, FL, US (United States)