This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are alot of movies/music that are produced with millions of dollars such re-used garbage that's been done a million
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Why are alot of movies/music that are produced with millions of dollars such re-used garbage that's been done a million
But artists and film makers trying something different and new are more often than not disregarded, is the general population to blame? as if it tires most peoples minds to be given something to take in what they're not used to? or is it just the money being able to promote more areas, in which case the people that are promoting this stuff are to blame? Is it only now or has this been going on since the dawn of money-making entertainment? why are old movies from decades ago considered so great now? was it the same re-used stuff back then but it was overlooked, in which case the same thing is happening now and in another 20 years every piece of shit film and song made now will be deemed a "10/10 classic"? I'd really like some insight on this...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

I think that, yes, the general public is to blame for it. People keep buying tickets so there's not much incentive for the film makers to stop. They put as little work into it because they are allowed to. It is unfortunate but then we can be the few who won't help that along.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

Lack of imagination and desire for anything else as well as social media. You hear people begging for a kick-ass 3 not some new original film. I'm sure you've noticed the world getting more dumb and ignorant. Since when did a stupid 19 year old male getting arrested for drugs or whatever make headlines? If you read the news you know that he got back with his ex whether you wa.t to know it or not.
As for music, there seems to only be an emphasis on singers now... Think of all the celebrities and talent shows around.
I think about someone like Lady Gaga and then someone like Evgeny Kissin and the difference in musical ability is astounding. I live in my own classical bubble most of the time but almost all the music put out now is soulless migrane inducing garbage. I think I'll stick to Rachmaninoff's 2nd and 3rd piano concertos etc. They're timeless to me and they actually take a lot of skill to play and are absolutely beautiful. You're an idiot if you think singing I will always love you makes you an incredible musician. Concert pianists would blow almost every singer out of the water.
Also generally you need a lot of money to present a new idea to the.world. Many producers don't like taking a risk.